To view Healing Holidays’ supplier’s terms and conditions click here.
Get away from it all in Portugal at Pálacio Estoril
For up-to-date information on travel and COVID-19, click here.
Being switched on 24/7 is exhausting, stressful and bad for our health, and this is your chance to take a much-needed break. At the five-star Palácio Estoril hotel and spa near Lisbon, Portugal, you'll be given a personalised plan that will help you detox physically and mentally, boosting your energy and detangling your mind over a transformative four-night stay. You'll then leave fully equipped to enjoy a calmer and healthier lifestyle when you return home.
This full-board break in the Portuguese sunshine includes two initial nutrition and fitness consultations with the hotel's resident experts. After these, you'll receive a personalised meal and exercise plan, which includes a daily detox juice and your choice of fitness classes, as well as unlimited access to the gym and pool. You'll also enjoy a Traditional Chinese Medicine session to assess any underlying problems. The Beginner's Detox is gentle and involves plenty of pampering, too, with two full-body massages, three hydro-massages and a lymphatic drainage massage all included in the hotel's wonderful Banyan Tree Spa.
The hotel itself is a short walk from the buzzy cafes, shops and beaches of Estoril, where you can relax and enjoy the sunshine. Full of 1930s glamour, the hotel was used as a setting for the sixth James Bond film, On Her Majesty's Secret Service, and boasts fabulous views over the Portuguese Riviera from its extensive gardens. Rooms are elegantly furnished and readers will also receive a free upgrade. This is the perfect opportunity to relax and reset by spending four glorious days focusing on yourself. Who can argue with that?
Ideally located in the heart of Estoril, just 20 minutes from the centre of Lisbon, the Hotel Palácio Estoril is a five-star luxury destination set in beautiful gardens and with outstanding views over Estoril and the Bay of Cascais. One of Europe's great hotels, the Palácio has enchanted successive generations of guests from the four corners of the globe since 1930. Now, in the 21st century, the Palácio is still grand but has been completely renovated, to offer modern facilities without compromising the glamour.
- Spend four nights at the Palácio Estoril on a full-board basis, with an exclusive room upgrade
- Have an initial nutrition consultation and receive a personalised meal plan
- Take an introductory fitness assessment and 60-minute personal training session
- Enjoy free treatments:
- Two Banyan Tree spa full-body massages of your choice
- A Traditional Chinese Medicine session
- Three group fitness classes of your choice
- One Vichy shower massage
- One jet shower massage
- One hydro-massage with underwater massage
- One lymphatic drainage massage
- Have free access to the functional training gym and dynamic pool
- Try four organic daily detox juices
- Rely on personal wellness expert