Luxury Ragdale Hall Spa Break & Good Housekeeping Reader Event
Ragdale Hall Spa, in Leicestershire, combines state-of-the-art facilities and treatments with the charm of traditional Victorian architecture to create one of the most luxurious and relaxing health spas in the country. It has won a string of awards for its facilities and outstanding customer service, and recently opened its fabulous Rooftop Infinity Pool.
In June and October 2020, Ragdale Hall Spa and GH are co-hosting an Exclusive Reader Event, where guests can enjoy a two-night stay with full use of Ragdale Hall's spa and facilities, with all meals included. Guests will attend a Special Welcome Event co-hosted by Ragdale Hall Spa and Good Housekeeping, where they can meet like-minded readers, and an Exclusive Reader Evening with one of the Good Housekeeping team, just for GH readers. As an extra treat, we're throwing in a skincare workshop with Clarins experts and a 15% discount on any additional Clarins treatments booked!
Two nights' accommodation based on two people sharing, prices from*:
June: Simple room £387, Classic room £406, Luxury room £445
October: Simple room £387, Classic room £406, Luxury room £445
Single supplement £69 per person.
- Check in at 3pm into a Twin/Double/Triple Room for two nights sharing
- Special welcome event co-hosted by Ragdale Hall Spa and Good Housekeeping
- Exclusive Good Housekeeping Reader Evening
- Two 40-minute treatments (choice of Body Massage, Prescription Facial, Classic Manicure or Moisturising Lavender Body Treatment)
- Full use of spa facilities, including Rooftop Infinity Pool, the Thermal Spa, all exercise classes and gym
- Clarins gift per person worth £34: Eau Dynamisante 30ml, Eau Dynamisante Body Lotion 100ml, Hand & Nail Treatment Cream 30ml
- All meals included for your entire stay (breakfast, three-course buffet lunch and three-course dinner)
- Clarins skincare consultation (suitable for men too)
- 15% discount off any additional Clarins treatments booked
- Complimentary robe hire and your own pair of Ragdale Hall flip flops
EXCLUSIVE TO GOOD HOUSEKEEPING READERS
To make your stay more special, why not take advantage of an extra night (available on the Tuesday only) for just £183 per person? Includes all meals, another 40-minute treatment from the choices below, plus full use of all the facilities.
GET A FURTHER 10% DISCOUNT if you book TWO Good Housekeeping breaks for 2020 NOW! (both breaks must be booked at the same time) NB: Extra discount does not apply on the third night.
Reasons to visit Ragdale Hall Spa
Exclusive Good Housekeeping events
Award-winning spa facilities
Just outside Melton Mowbray in the Leicestershire countryside, Ragdale Hall lies approximately 110 miles (2.5 hours) from London.
By train: Services run regularly to Leicester,
Loughborough and Melton Mowbray. Loughborough Station is the
nearest (9.5 miles), however services to Leicester are most
By plane: East Midlands Airport (25 minutes), Birmingham International Airport (70 minutes)
By car: the hotel offers free on-site parking