Luxury Ragdale Hall Spa Break & Good Housekeeping Reader Event 2023 & 2024
- Our bestselling event is back: 2024 dates now available.
- Looking for the Ragdale Hall general offer? Click here.
Ragdale Hall Spa, in Leicestershire, combines state-of-the-art facilities and treatments with the charm of traditional Victorian architecture to create one of the most luxurious and relaxing health spas in the country. It has won a string of awards for its facilities - including the fabulous Rooftop Infinity Pool - and its outstanding customer service.
Ragdale Hall Spa and GH are co-hosting two Exclusive Reader Events, where guests can enjoy a two-night stay with full use of Ragdale Hall's spa and facilities, with all meals included. Guests will attend a Special Welcome Event co-hosted by Ragdale Hall Spa and Good Housekeeping's editorial team, where they can meet like-minded readers, and an Exclusive Reader Evening with the Good Housekeeping team, just for GH readers. As an extra treat, we're throwing in a skincare workshop with Clarins experts.
This event sells out fast so make sure to book now to avoid disappointment!
- 2024 - Two nights' accommodation based on two people sharing, prices from*: Simple Room £495, Classic Room £515, Luxury Room £575.
- Check in at 3pm into a Twin/Double/Triple Room for two nights sharing
- Special welcome event co-hosted by Ragdale Hall Spa and Good Housekeeping
- Exclusive Good Housekeeping Reader Evening
- Two 40-minute treatments (choice of Body Massage, Prescription Facial, Classic Manicure or Moisturising Lavender Body Treatment)
- Full use of spa facilities, including Rooftop Infinity Pool, the Thermal Spa, all exercise classes and gym
- Clarins gift per person worth £37: Exfoliating Body Scrub 100ml, Moisture-Rich Body Lotion 100ml and Eau Dynamisante Spray 15ml**
- All meals included for your entire stay (breakfast, three-course buffet lunch and three-course dinner)
- Clarins skincare consultation (suitable for men too)
- Complimentary robe hire and your own pair of Ragdale Hall Spa flip flops
- Check out at 10.30am with use of the spa facilities until 2pm
EXCLUSIVE TO GOOD HOUSEKEEPING READERS:
EXTEND YOUR VISIT - 2024 Extra Night:
To enjoy even more relaxation, why not take advantage of an extra night (available on the Tuesday only), includes all meals, plus use of all the facilities.
Reasons to visit Ragdale Hall Spa, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire
Exclusive Good Housekeeping events
Award-winning spa facilities
Clarins skincare workshop
The tranquil surrounding countryside is ideal for walking and bike rides; there's an outdoor pool, croquet and tennis courts within the grounds.
Surrounded by beautiful countryside, explore the great outdoors. The hotel is also close to the towns of Melton Mowbray and Loughborough.
By car: around 2 hours 30 minutes from London and Bristol, and 2 hours 15 minutes from Manchester. Free parking available.
By train: London St Pancras to Loughborough takes over an hour. The hotel is a 15-minute taxi ride. thetrainline.com
Style & Character
Perfect for couples, groups of friends and anyone into wellness, who can check in for the day (or a little longer) to take advantage of the zen atmosphere and excellent facilities. The tranquil, informal atmosphere combined with the luxurious facilities mean you can completely unwind.
Service & Facilities
The cavernous Candle Pool is a magical hideaway where you can unwind by the glow of candle light.
- Six swimming pools
- Thermal spa
- Fitness centre
- Free parking
- Free Wi-Fi
A number of rooms are newly refurbished, with boutique styling, balconies overlooking the grounds and marble bathrooms, alongside modern touches such as coffee makers and powerful showers. The décor is stylish with pops of colour, there are well lit bathrooms with Elemis toiletries and door-opening wristbands also work in the spa.
Simple, Classic, Classic Plus, Luxury, Luxury Plus, Lodge, Suite
Facilities include: ensuite bathroom with toiletries, hairdryer, tea and coffee facilites, TV, free Wi-Fi
Food & Drink
Eating at Ragdale is a multi-sensory experience you will want to savour. On offer are three-course lunches, evening meals and breakfast-in-bed, all with carefully curated menus.
Dining Room: main restaurant. Modern British cuisine, seasonal ingredients. Open daily for dinner.
Verandah Bar: relaxed bistro. Light bites, salads and hot dishes. Open daily for lunch and dinner.
Twilight bar: Art Deco inspired cocktail lounge. Open daily serving signature cocktails, mocktails and sours. Cocktails start at £10.50