Andrea Bocelli is classical music's biggest-selling living artist, having sold over 80 million records. Born in Tuscany, the singer lost his vision in a football accident at age 12 but went on to sell out stadiums the world over with his versatile mix of opera, classical, and pop.
Dance & music
Experience Tuscany with the Bocelli family and see Andrea perform live
Once a year, Italian opera legend Andrea Bocelli returns to the small town of Lajatico, where he was born, to host a spectacular open-air concert. This unique event takes place in the stunning amphitheatre of the Teatro del Silenzio - the Theatre of Silence - built especially for the Maestro's summer concerts.
This very special concert in the rolling Tuscan hills will be the highlight of your four-night stay in Tuscany, where you'll have plenty of time to take in its many sights, including Florence's Renaissance Architecture and the mediaeval town of Volterra.
Throughout the trip, you'll have the opportunity to meet a member of the Bocelli family during wine tasting at the Bocelli family's restaurant in Lajatico, where you'll also visit a museum dedicated to Andrea and his work. There's a trip to the Tuscan Riviera included too, where you'll enjoy a seafood lunch at the family's stylish Alpemare Beach Club.
Another highlight will be a tour of the Bocelli Vineyards, nestled in the scenic hills of the Val D'Era. You'll get a chance to taste some of the excellent wines produced here during your lunch at the family restaurant, where Maestro Bocelli's nephew Alessio Bocelli will tell you all about his family's wine making traditions.
Throughout your trip you'll be staying at the four-star Albergo Celide in Lucca. The hotel is located right by Lucca's old city walls and has an excellent restaurant with an à la carte menu specialising in fresh seafood where you'll dine one evening.
GH SUBSCRIBER EXTRA!
Subscribers can claim a £50 per person discount. Call now to claim; Ts&Cs apply. Subscriber extras are not valid in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
Reasons to book
See Andrea Bocelli perform
The Tuscan Riviera
Stay in a four-star hotel
Performing for you
- Return group transfers from Pisa airport to Lucca
- Return flights from London to Pisa
- Tickets for the Poltronissima section at the Teatro del Silenzio
- Four nights' bed and breakfast at the four-star Albergo Celide & Spa in Lucca
- Dinners on day one, day two and day three
- English speaking tour leader
- Day tour of the Bocelli vineyards
- Wine experience with Alessio Bocelli
- Visit medieval Volterra
- Guided tour of Florence
- Lunch at the Bocelli's Alpemare Beach Club Restaurant in Forte dei Marmi
- Pre-concert dinner, concert transfer and transfer back hotel from the show
- Lunch at the Officine Bocelli Restaurant
- Lunch in Florence at a local restaurant
15-19 July 2024
Departing London Heathrow 08.25 arriving Pisa 11.35
Returning from Pisa 12.45 arriving London Heathrow 14.00
Alternative flights are available, please call for details. Supplements may apply.
Albergo Celide & Spa
*This information is indicative and subject to change*
Day1Arrive in TuscanyLucca, Italy
As your group arrives at Pisa Airport, your Tour Leader will be waiting for you, ready to accompany you directly to Albergo Celide in Lucca, your base for the next five days.
In the afternoon your tour leader will take you on a walking tour of the city centre, where you'll enjoy two hours of guided visits. Admire the Medieval Walls of Lucca and wander through Piazza san Michele and Piazza del Giglio.
After the guided tour, the group will enjoy a delicious dinner in a local restaurant, inside the walls of Lucca, before returning to the hotel.
Day2Bocelli family vineyardsLajatico, Italy
Today you'll visit the Bocelli Vineyards on the Poggioncino Estate, nestled in the hills of the Val D'Era, near Lajatico. You'll be able to admire the exterior of the Bocelli Farmhouse before touring the vineyards on a guided visit that will teach you all about the Azienda Bocelli wine production.
Your group will then head into Lajatico, Andrea Bocelli's hometown. As you walk around its picturesque piazza and streets, you'll see many posters of Andrea Bocelli and even statues from past Teatro del Silenzio shows.
Lunch today will be at Officine Bocelli Restaurant, where you'll be joined by Maestro Bocelli's nephew, Alessio Bocelli. As you taste the incredible flavours of the Bocelli reds and whites, Alessio Bocelli will share details and anecdotes about the Bocelli Family and their winemaking traditions.
You'll enjoy an afternoon stroll in Volterra after lunch and discover the beauty of its Ancient Roman Amphitheatre and its history of its Alabaster Crafts before returning to your hotel.
Day3Teatro Del SilenzioLajatico, Italy
After breakfast, you'll be transferred to Pietrasanta where you'll see the highlights of this beautiful town on a walking tour. This town is known for its art galleries, marble art and sculpture boutiques.
The tour will move on to Forte dei Marmi, one of the most glamorous towns on the Tuscan riviera. While here you'll visit the Bocelli's Alpemare Beach Club Restaurant where you'll enjoy a delicious seafood lunch paired with Bocelli Wines.
After lunch, your group will be chauffeured back to Lucca to prepare for an incredible night of music at the Teatro del Silenzio, where Andrea Bocelli will take to the stage along with other international music stars.
On the way to Lajatico, you will enjoy a pre-concert dinner in a local restaurant.
After breakfast and a relaxing morning, you'll be picked up for a day tour of Florence.
As you arrive, your day in Florence will begin with a tasty Florentine lunch in an intimate local restaurant.
You'll then meet your private licensed tour guide, ready for a walking tour of the city centre. The tour will last around three hours and you'll learn about the history of this beautiful city and its monuments, including the breathtaking Duomo, the amazing Piazza della Signoria, the Palazzo Vecchio, and the celebrated Ponte Vecchio. Please note this includes external visits online, entrance fees are not included.
Today you'll check out after a final breakfast and transfer to Pisa airport for your flight home.
Brought to you by
For general information, click here.
To view TS Tours in cooperation with Great Italy Tour’s supplier’s terms and conditions click here.
* From price is per person, based on two people sharing a room, subject to availability. Price and itinerary correct at time of print but may be subject to change. Single supplement £500. Deposit 30% plus flight cost. Local charges such as tourist tax may apply. Lunch and dinners include three courses, 1/4L wine, water and coffee per person. In the case of unforeseen circumstances, expert(s) may be substituted, and any expert-led events may be subject to change. Expert(s) will not join you for your full trip duration unless otherwise stated. In the unlikely event of Andrea Bocelli's performance on 17 July 2024 being cancelled due to weather, ill-health or any other reason, the concert will be postponed and take place on another date decided by the organisers. No refund of the concert ticket will be given. Due to the significant walk (approximately 1.5-2km) to the concert auditorium, this tour is not suitable for those with walking difficulties. Travel insurance is not included and should be taken out at time of booking. Images used may not reflect your actual tour experience. This holiday may be sold through other selected brands. Tour is operated by and subject to the booking conditions of TS Travel Ltd (ATOL bonded).